Dr. Pradeep Goyal
PEDIATRICIAN AND NEONATOLOGIST
About the Doctor
Dr. Pradeep Goyal is a rare combination of academic excellence & clinical perfection. The stronghold of this doctor has in the medical field has not only drawn-in patients from in from in an around the vicinity but from across the city as well. He is the best child specialist taking medical care of children suffering from mental health issues, that has made a rather exceptional name for him in the city.
As a Pediatrician, he believes in treating every child the same way as he would want his children to be treated ie with kindness and respect. His simplified approach towards the patients with motivational counseling to the parents is the key to his treatment. He believes in educating the entire family about child’s healthcare. He is very passionate about ensuring that children are up to date on all their vaccinations because Immunisation saves lives.
He has a special interest in Adolescent health, Asthma Management and Development and Behavior Disorders.
Dr. Pradeep Goyal has done his graduation in 2003 and Post graduation in Pediatrics from Nagpur in 2008. He went on further to complete DNB Pediatrics from a well-known government hospital in Sector 16, Chandigarh, which enhanced his clinical expertise further.
He has also completed the Neonatal Advanced Life Support Course (NALS) and Pediatric advanced life support course (PALS) to give the best care to the patients.
Dr. Pradeep Goyal carries with him more than a decade of experience in prominent hospitals in India. After completing DNB Pediatrics from Chandigarh, he has joined as Asst. Professor in NIMS medical college, Jaipur where he gained vast experience not only as a Pediatrician but also by teaching medical students and post-graduate residents. He has also worked as an Associate professor in the same college and regarded as Best Pediatrician in NIMS University.
Awards & Achievements
• During his Post Graduation, Dr. Pradeep Goyal has represented his college in IAP pediatric and NNF neonatology quiz.
• He has been awarded on Republic day in NIMS University for his contribution in the Department of Pediatrics (2014).
• He had chaired many sessions in various CMS across the country.
• He has helped in organizing various CMS and conducted a workshop for the Post Graduate students in NIMS medical College.
• He has authored many papers in Indian & International Journals and done extensive research on “Risk Factors of Thrombocytopenia in Preterm Neonate”